Procedures for Routing of Personal Services Agreement (PSA)
The PSA should be approved by all signatory authorities before work commences.
The completed PSA and Determination Form should be routed to the following departments for signature approval:
- Step 1: Originating department for the contractor's signature and the authorized signer for the account charged. Required for all agreements.
- Step 2: Tax Compliance Officer (Box No. 5119). Required for all agreements.
- Step 3: Dean or VP of originating department: needed if services are greater than or equal to $5,000 for the year
- Step 4: Human Resources: needed if the contractor is currently a PERS member
- Step 5: Office of Research and Sponsored Programs: needed if a restricted account (contract or grant) will be charged
- Step 6: Office of Contracts and Grants Accounting: needed if a restricted account (contract or grant) will be charged
- Step 7: Purchasing Department (Box No. 5003). Required for all agreements.