About Career Services
208 Joseph Greene Hall
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Career Services office for the College of Business is a comprehensive and full-service office providing assistance to students throughout their entire academic careers. Whether you are trying to figure out what to major in or how to negotiate the best salary offer from a future employer, Career Services can help you.
Career Services offers a variety of resources and services, including:
- One-on-one career counseling
- Professional resume and cover letter development
- Practice job interviews
- Personal job search assistance
- Internship and Co-op assistance
- A Career Library
- On-campus interviews
- An employer database
- Resume referral to company recruiters
- Access to local, regional, and national job postings
- Fall and Spring Career Fairs
- Salary statistics
Mary Funk- Student Success Coordinator and Career Services
Long Beach Campus
Call 228.214.5416 or email email@example.com for an appointment.