Documents & Forms
All PDF forms are fillable online, and should then be printed and brought to Joseph Greene Hall, room 110.
If you are unable to bring in the forms in person, you may fax some forms to us at 601.266.6900. Please call to make certain we will accept the form you want to submit via fax. You may call our office at 601.266.4663.
- Application for Change of Student's Major (also to add a College of Business major)
- Certificate Application
- CoB Requisite Verification (class overload, add closed CoB Classes, Junior Standing Override)
- Graduation Application Instructions
- Permission to Transfer Credit
- Petition for Probation Continued Appeal Form
- Petition for Suspension Clearance Appeal Form
- Planned Academic Program Worksheet (form 104-R)
- Self-Advisement Form (If you self-advise, the understanding is that you will not make an advising appointment.)
- VA Advisement Form
DEGREE PLANS & SEMESTER-BY-SEMESTER GUIDES:
Current degree plans and semester-by-semester guides can be viewed online at catalog.usm.edu --> Click on "College of Business" --> Scroll toward the bottom of the page.
BE SURE to look at your catalog year for specific classes that are required for your major. Different catalog years have different class requirements.