Documents & Forms
All PDF forms are fillable online, and should then be printed and brought to Scianna Hall, room 2035.
If you are unable to bring in the forms in person, you may fax some forms to us at 601.266.6900. Please call to make certain we will accept the form you want to submit via fax. You may call our office at 601.266.4663.
- Application for Change of Student's Major (also to add a College of Business major)
- Application to ADD or DROP a Business Minor
- Certificate Application
- CoB Requisite Verification (class overload, add closed CoB Classes, Junior Standing Override)
- Course Substitution Form
- Graduation Application Instructions
- Permission to Transfer Credit
- Petition for Probation Continued Appeal Form
- Petition for Suspension Clearance Appeal Form
- Planned Academic Program Worksheet (form 104-R)
- Self-Advisement Form (If you self-advise, the understanding is that you will not make an advising appointment.)
- VA Advisement Form
Please see all group advising information on the GROUP ADVISING page (coming soon).
DEGREE PLANS & SEMESTER-BY-SEMESTER GUIDES:
If you have lost YOUR copy of the semester-by-semester guide, feel free to come by the Undergraduate Acacemic Services suite to pick up a copy.
To find course curriculum guides, you can visit the Catalog. Current degree plans and semester-by-semester guides can be viewed online at catalog.usm.edu --> Click on "College of Business" --> Scroll toward the bottom of the page.
BE SURE to look at your catalog year for specific classes that are required for your major. Different catalog years have different class requirements. For example, students who entered USM in fall of 2015 are typically placed into the 2015-2016 catalog. Those who entered in 2012 were placed into the 2012-2013 catalog, etc.