Assistant to the Dean for Undergraduate Services
Michelle Templeton currently serves as the Academic Advising Coordinator (ACA) and Assistant to the Dean for Undergraduate Services. Michelle advises all Marketing, Healthcare Marketing, Finance, Personal Financial Planning and Real Estate majors along with all graduating seniors. Michelle is responsible for clearing all undergraduate degrees, and clearing students who are on probation, probation continued, and suspension.
Michelle earned her Bachelors of Science in Human Performance and Recreation with an emphasis in Exercise Science degree from Southern Miss in 1999.
Michelle has worked at Southern Miss for 11 years, and has served eight of those years in the College of Business.
Michelle's academic interest include retention and academic success.
Michelle has been married for 14 years and has two boys. She enjoys spending time with her family and attending all sporting events. She also enjoys reading and playing the piano.
- All Marketing, Healthcare Marketing, Finance, Personal Financial Planning and Real Estate advising
- Advises for graduating seniors
- Academic probation, probation continued, and suspension counseling
- Change of Majors/Minors
- Communications with students in the College of Business
- Help maintain setup for academic programs in the College of Business