Eagle Employment, our online career center database allows you to search for jobs, intern opportunities and on-campus interviews. You can post resumes in your profile to be viewed by employers, and search for employers.
Login and see what it can do for you!
For more information about part-time off campus jobs go to our Job Location and Development (JLD) page.
How to navigate Eagle Employment –
- If you have accessed your profile before, you can login HERE.
- If you have never accessed your profile, go to Eagle Employment login > Click on 'Forgot your password?' and enter your username, usm and your 6 digit ID# with no spaces > 'Reset Password'. You will be emailed a temporary password. You can then go back to the login page and enter your username and temporary password.
- Once in Eagle Employment you will need to complete your profile by filling in all required fields, accept the FERPA statement, and SAVE. Click 'Submit Profile', you can then change your password to something you will remember.
- To search for jobs, hover over the 'Jobs' tab at the top of the page > 'Job Search' > enter the criteria you desire and 'Search' > 'Save'.
- To create an automatic email alert, click on 'Email me new Jobs' and receive new or updated job alerts from your created a job search(es).
We do not place students in a job, we only provide information about job availability. It is up to the student to apply and follow up with the position.
If you need assistance please contact Career Services at 601.266.4153 or come by McLemore Hall (MCL), Room 125.