Eagle Employment is our online job database. Students and alumni can search for jobs, internships, and on-campus interviews. You can also post your resume for employers to view.
Never logged in?
- go to Eagle Employment login
- Click on 'Forgot your password?'
- enter usm + your ID# with no spaces (Example: usm123456)
- Click 'Reset Password'. You will be emailed a temporary password. Follow the link in the email to make your own password.
Completed your profile?
- Once in Eagle Employment you will need to complete your profile.
- Fill in all required fields, accept the FERPA statement, and SAVE.
- Click 'Submit Profile', you can then change your password to something you will remember.
Searching for Jobs?
- Hover over the 'Jobs' tab at the top of the page
- Click 'Job Search'
- Enter the criteria you desire
- 'Save' your search for the future
- To create an automatic email alert, click on 'Email me new Jobs' and receive new or updated job alerts from your created a job search(es).
If you need assistance, contact Career Services at 601.266.4153 or come by McLemore Hall Room 125.
For more information about part-time off campus jobs go to our Job Location and Development (JLD) page.
*We do not place students in a job, we find available positions and provide information about those jobs. It is the student's responsibility to apply and earn the position.*