Upcoming Deadlines and Due Dates
General Program Deadlines and Due Dates for Spring 2014
- Travel grant applications are due to Sara Jordan by Tuesday, February 18, at 5:00 PM. Click here > for a travel grant application. This application was also sent via email on the listserv.
- Advising forms are due to Tammy Barry by Friday, March 28, at 3:00 PM. You will receive your advising form in your box prior to that date. Please add in your Fall semester grades for completed courses and your Spring semester courses (by listing Spring 2014 as the "semester taken"). This information will assist in advising you for Summer and Fall 2014 courses.
- Supervisor evaluations for clinical externships (paid or unpaid) as well as paid research, teaching, or graduate assistantships are due to Tammy Barry by Wednesday, April 30, at 9:00 AM. An email will be posted to the listserv with forms and details.
- Student evaluations of clinical externships (paid or unpaid) are due to Tammy Barry by Friday, May 2, at 9:00 AM. An email will be posted to the listserv with form and details.
- Student evaluations of PSY 782 practicum supervisors are due by Wednesday, May 14, at 5:00 PM. An email will be posted to the listserv with the link for the anonymous survey or click here > to access it. Please do not complete the survey until after the final supervision meeting of the semester.
- REMINDER: Thesis/dissertation grants are accepted on an ongoing, rolling basis and will be considered when submitted. Click here > for a thesis/dissertation grant application.
Program Milestone Deadlines that Occur in Spring 2014
January 31, 2014:
- SECOND years who have not successfully proposed the thesis receive a warning.
- THIRD years who have not successfully defended the thesis have a status change to fails to meet expectations and a formal remediation plan is developed.
May 1, 2014:
- FIRST years who have not successfully completed the thesis prospectus receive a warning.
- SECOND years who have not successfully proposed the thesis have a status change to fails to meet expectations and a formal remediation plan is developed.
- THIRD years who have not successfully defended the thesis have a termination review; if the student is allowed to remain in the program, a new remediation plan is developed.
- THIRD years (or higher) must inform the DCT if sitting for the comprehensive exam, which will be held the first Friday of the Summer session, May 30, 2014. To be eligible to declare to sit for comps, the thesis must be defended and submitted to the Graduate School, and no other remediation needs should be in place.
- FOURTH years who have not successfully proposed the dissertation receive a warning.
- March 17, 2014: For AUGUST 2014 graduates, (a) submit application for degree, exit survey, and receipt for fee payment to the Graduate School; (b) submit Contact Graduate Reader Form (online); and (c) email title page to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Your plan of study should be on file; if not, file it with the Graduate School. You should already have turned in your dissertation proposal meeting approval form to the Graduate School prior to this time (after your dissertation proposal meeting). Per the Degree Auditor, you do NOT need to submit a transcript/degree progress report.
- March 18, 2014: For MAY 2014 graduates, submit results of oral defense form (thesis or dissertation) to the Graduate School.
- March 25, 2014: For MAY 2014 graduates, submit hard copy (regular paper) of thesis or dissertation for proofing as well as two (2) copies of the signed title pages (black ink, cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.
- April 23, 2014: For MAY 2014 graduates earning Ph.D., submit final copies of dissertation (cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.
- April 30, 2014: For MAY 2014 graduates earning M.A., submit final copies of thesis (cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.