Upcoming Deadlines and Due Dates
General Program Deadlines and Due Dates for Fall 2014
- Supervisor evaluations for clinical externships (paid or unpaid) as well as paid research, teaching, or graduate assistantships are due to Tammy Barry by Monday, December 8, at 5:00 PM. An email will be posted to the listserv with forms and details.
- Student evaluations of PSY 782 practicum supervisors are due by Wednesday, December 17, at 5:00 PM. An email will be posted to the listserv with the link for the anonymous survey or click here > to access it. Please do not complete the survey until after the final supervision meeting of the semester.
- REMINDER: Thesis/dissertation grants are accepted on an ongoing, rolling basis and will be considered when submitted. Click here > for a thesis/dissertation grant application.
Program Milestone Deadlines that Occur in Fall 2014
August 31, 2014:
- SECOND years who do not have an approved thesis prospectus have a status change to fails to meet expectations and a formal remediation plan is developed.
September 1, 2014:
- Students must distribute the dissertation proposal to be eligible to apply for internship in Fall 2014.
- FIFTH years who have not successfully proposed the dissertation have a status change to fails to meet expectations and a formal remediation plan is developed.
- SIXTH year students who have not successfully proposed the dissertation have a termination review; if the student is allowed to remain in the program, a new remediation plan is developed.
- Students must pass the dissertation proposal to be eligible to apply for internship in Fall 2014. If the student fails the first dissertation proposal, they must pass a second proposal by November 1 to be eligible to apply for internship.
- Student must pass the doctoral comprehensive exam to be eligible to apply for internship in Fall 2014.
October 15, 2014:
- THIRD years who have not successfully defended the thesis receive a warning.
December 1, 2014:
- FOURTH years who have not successfully defended the thesis are terminated from the program.
- October 9, 2014: For DECEMBER 2014 graduates, submit results of oral defense form (thesis or dissertation) to the Graduate School.
- October 15, 2014: For DECEMBER 2014 graduates, electronically submit thesis or dissertation for proofing (email Graduate Reader for instructions) as well as submit two (2) copies of the signed title pages (black ink, cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.
- November 7, 2014: For MAY 2014 graduates, (a) submit application for degree, exit survey, and receipt for fee payment to the Graduate School; (b) submit Contact Graduate Reader Form (online); and (c) email title page to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Your plan of study should be on file; if not, file it with the Graduate School by this date as well. You should already have turned in your thesis or dissertation committee form and your proposal meeting approval form to the Graduate School prior to this time, so no need to repeat those forms. Per the Degree Auditor, you do NOT need to submit a transcript/degree progress report (it is required but she will download an electronic version from SOAR for you).
- December 3, 2014: For DECEMBER 2014 graduates, submit final copies of thesis or dissertation (cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.