Upcoming Deadlines and Due Dates
General Program Deadlines and Due Dates for Summer 2013
- The Student Activity Report (SAR) for annual evaluations is due no later than Friday, June 7, 2013, at 12:00 PM.
- The internal review submission deadline for the APF/COGDOP is due Monday, June 17, 2013, at 5:00 PM. Note that the internal review is competitive across all graduate programs in the Department of Psychology. Only the top two submissions from the department will be endorsed for submission to APA.
- Supervisor evaluations for clinical externships (paid or unpaid) as well as paid research, teaching, or graduate assistantships are due to Tammy Barry by Wednesday, July 31, at 12:00 PM. See email posted to listserv for forms and details.
- Deadline to vote for your 2013-14 Student Representatives is Wednesday, July 31, at 5:00 PM. Rising second years through 2013-14 interns, click here > to vote (2012-13 interns are not eligible).
- Please submit your APA Annual Report Online (ARO) survey as soon as possible and no later than Monday, August 5th at 5:00 PM. Click here > to complete the survey. This requirement applies to all students, including students graduating in August.
- Student evaluations that you complete for externship and/or practicum are due by Monday, August 5th at 5:00 PM. Turn in externship evaluations to Tammy Barry; keep practicum evaluations anonymous and turn in to Cindy Medenwald. See email posted to listserv for forms and details.
- Deadline to submit a travel grant for conference travel between August 2013 and January 2104 is Tuesday, August 20th. Submit applications to Dr. Sara Jordan. Click here > for application.
Program Milestone Deadlines that Occur in Summer 2013
- June 24, 2013::
- Suggested guideline for students on INTERNSHIP to defend their dissertation to graduate in August 2013 (guideline for the student, but no consequence if not met).
- August 1, 2013:
- THIRD years who have not successfully defended the thesis will be terminated (barring extraordinary circumstances). If remaining in the program, funding will be withdrawn, class registration will be held, and a remediation plan will be developed.
- August 2, 2013 (last day of Summer classes):
- Suggested guideline for SECOND years to defend their thesis (guideline for the student, but no consequence if not met).
- July 5, 2013: For DECEMBER 2013 graduates, (a) submit application for degree, progress toward degree transcript (unofficial transcript), exit survey, and receipt for fee payment to the Graduate School; (b) submit Contact Graduate Reader Form (online); and (c) email title page to email@example.com for approval. Your plan of study should be on file; if not, file it with the Graduate School. You should already have turned in your dissertation proposal meeting approval form to the Graduate School prior to this time (after your dissertation proposal meeting).
- June 24, 2013: For AUGUST 2013 graduates, submit results of oral defense form (thesis or dissertation) to the Graduate School.
- July 1, 2013: For AUGUST 2013 graduates, submit hard copy (regular paper) of thesis or dissertation for proofing as well as two (2) copies of the signed title pages (black ink, cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.
- August 5, 2013: For AUGUST 2013 graduates earning Ph.D., submit final copies of dissertation (cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.
- August 5, 2013 (same date as Ph.D. in Summer semester): For AUGUST 2013 graduates earning M.A., submit final copies of thesis (cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.
- Health insurance waivers are due to the Graduate School by August 2nd. Click here > for more information.