Upcoming Deadlines and Due Dates
General Program Deadlines and Due Dates for Spring 2013
- Student Travel Grant Application for travel February 2013 to August 2013 due to Dr. Sara Jordan by Tuesday, January 29, 2013. Click here > for application.
- Graduate Advising Forms are due to Dr. Tammy Barry by Friday, March 22, 2013.
- An email with top 5 rankings for externship and your current total for AAPI hours are due to Dr. Sara Jordan by Monday, April 1, 2013.
- Evaluations of students from your placement supervisor (clinical externship, research assistantship, or teaching assistantship) as well as student evaluations of clinical externship sites/supervisors are due to Dr. Tammy Barry by Wednesday, May 1, 2013 by 9:00 AM.
- Student evaluations of your practicum supervisor are due to Cindy Medenwald the week of May 13th.
Program Milestone Deadlines that Occur in Spring 2013
- January 31, 2013:
- THIRD years who have not successfully defended the thesis will have their status changed to fails to meet expectations and a remediation plan will be developed.
- May 1, 2013:
- Deadline to defend thesis and have results and document turned into the Graduate School if sitting for the Comprehensive Exam.
- FOURTH years who have not successfully proposed the dissertation will receive a warning.
- May 3, 2013 (last day of Spring classes):
- FIRST years who have not had the thesis prospectus approved will receive a warning.
- SECOND years who have not successfully proposed the thesis will have their status changed to fails to meet expectations and a remediation plan will be developed.
- THIRD years who have not successfully defended the thesis will have a termination review.
- March 18, 2013: For AUGUST 2013 graduates, (a) submit application for degree, progress toward degree transcript (unofficial transcript), exit survey, and receipt for fee payment to the Graduate School; (b) submit Contact Graduate Reader Form (online); and (c) email title page to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Your plan of study should be on file; if not, file it with the Graduate School. You should already have turned in your dissertation proposal meeting approval form to the Graduate School prior to this time (after your dissertation proposal meeting).
- March 19, 2013: For MAY 2013 graduates, submit results of oral defense form (thesis or dissertation) to the Graduate School.
- March 25, 2013: For MAY 2013 graduates, submit hard copy (regular paper) of thesis or dissertation for proofing as well as two (2) copies of the signed title pages (black ink, cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.
- April 22, 2013: For MAY 2013 graduates earning Ph.D., submit final copies of dissertation (cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.
- May 6, 2013: For MAY 2013 graduates earning M.A., submit final copies of thesis (cotton paper) to the Graduate Reader.