Upcoming Program Events
PSY 782—Spring 2014 Clinical Program Didactics and Case Conference Schedule
- 02/19/14: Internship Debriefing Part I (panel discussion with students who just went through the internship application process in 2013-14)
- 02/26/14: Internship Debriefing Part II (continued panel discussion)
- 03/05/14: Supervision of Addiction Therapists (Presenter: Dr. Brad Green; this didactic is part of the Supervision and Consultation Series, make-up work required if missed)
- 03/12/14: Spring Break - No Didactic Meeting
- Case conferences begin following Spring Break; see schedule below for those specific dates.
- 04/09/14: Hildman Colloquium (see below) - No Didactic Meeting or Case Conference
- 05/07/14: Externship end-of-year meeting (day/time may change due to final exams)
All didactic meetings are Wednesday 3:00-4:00 in the Clinic Conference Room. All students registered for PSY 782 should have this time reserved and are required to attend. First years are invited and welcome to attend.
- 03/19/14: Amanda Stary
- 03/26/14: Tiffany Hopkins
- 04/02/14: Kristy DiSabatino
- 04/16/14: Laci Zawilinski
- 04/23/14: Becky Kauten
- 04/30/14: Jon Jore
Case conferences are Wednesday 3:00-4:00 in the Cook Library, Room 208. Third-year students present per the schedule above. All second- through fourth-years are required to attend. First years are invited and welcome to attend. Click here > for more information about Clinical Psychology Case Conference.
Hildman Colloquium and Student Meeting
- Speaker: Diane Halpern, Ph.D.
- Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014
- Time for Colloquium: 1:00 PM (time subject to change); reception to follow
- Location for Colloquium: Trent Lott Center (103 A-D)
- Time for Student Meeting: 11:00 AM (time subject to change)
- Location for Student Meeting: Polymer Science Building, Room 101
- For more information about Dr. Halpern click here >
- The Hildman Colloquium is mandatory for all clinical psychology students; we also highly encourage attendance to the student meeting.
Lunch Bunch Series—Spring 2014
- 01/24/14: Dr. Heidi Lyn (Development of the Comparative Cognition and Communication Assessment Array for Animals and Children)
- 03/28/14: Dr. Keith Radley III (Social Skills Interventions for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- 04/04/14: Dr. Alen Hajnal (Do Geographical Slants Feel Steeper than They Look?)
- 04/25/14: Dr. Stan Kuczaj (Dolphin Cognition and Communication)
- All Lunch Bunch Meetings for Spring 2014 meet Friday 12:00-1:00 PM in OMH 125.
- Clinical psychology students are highly encouraged to attend the Lunch Bunch series.