The Controller’s Office offers a SOARFIN training class called GLCOMBO (General Ledger Combo) that covers the following topics:
- Viewing Budgets in SOARFIN
- Monthly Detail Report (MDR) Process
- Payroll Distribution Report (PDR) Process
To register for the GLCOMBO class, log-in to SOAR and use the following navigation:
- Self Service/USM Self Service/SOAR/SOARFIN Training
- From the drop down menu for Course Type, select SOARFIN Training and hit SEARCH
- Based on course date, select the course you would like to attend.
- Click on ENROLL IN CLASS
The GLCOMBO training class is conducted in the International Building, Room 102.
If you are unable to attend a group session, please contact Sally Downey, firstname.lastname@example.org, for other training options.
GL Combo Training Document (.docx)
GL Combo Training Document (.pdf)