Thank you for your support!
Your donation to IDS will enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities and their families throughout Mississippi.
Here&'s how you can help individuals with disabilities of all ages and their families. Your support is needed to offer assistance to children, youth, and adults with disabilities, their families, and service providers.
Let&'s work together to make a real difference!
Donated funds will be used to expand:
- Inclusive child care services
- Assistive technology
- Home ownership
- Pediatric evaluation and diagnostic services
- Student assistantships
- Other needed services
- Family Caregiver Support
GIVING LEVELS AND BENEFITS:
Platinum ($5,000 or more)
- Plaque of appreciation from IDS
- Benefits from Gold level
Gold ($2,500 – 4,999)
- Framed certificate of appreciation from IDS
- Benefits from Silver level
Silver ($1,000 – 2,499)
- Token of appreciation from IDS
- Benefits from Bronze level
Bronze (up to $999)
- Recognition in IDS Annual Report
- Recognition on IDS Web site
- Thank you letter from IDS Director and/or USM Foundation Director
Make check or money order payable to the USM Foundation to ensure your gift will be tax deductible. Please note for IDS.
Donations can be mailed to:
The University of Southern Mississippi
Institute for Disability Studies
118 College Drive #5163
Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001
Telephone: (601) 266-5163 or 1-888-671-0051 (Toll Free/TTY)
For more information about giving through estate planning and other forms, contact development officers at the USM Foundation at (601) 266-5602.