Alumni Professional Development Summit
The Second Annual Professional Development Summit will be a great opportunity for alumni and friends of Southern Miss to return to campus to network and gain new knowledge and skills from a group of accomplished alumni. Some special features to this year's summit include a welcome/opening reception on Thursday, November 6 at 6 p.m. and a full-day of professional development for insurance professionals.
AGENDA AT GLANCE
Welcome/Opening Reception 6 p.m.
Half-day professional development 8:30 a.m.-noon DETAILED AGENDA
- Social Media Marketing
- Leadership Development
- Customer Service
- How to Effectively Network
- Business Etiquette for Today
Full-day (insurance professionals) 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. DETAILED AGENDA
- An Examination of Ethics in the Restoration Industry
Workers Compensation: Experience Modifications: Understanding, Managing, and Helpful Tools
- The High Cost of Non-Compliance in the Insurance Market
- EPLI Coverage: Best Practices for Minimizing Risk
- Southern Miss Department of Nutrition and Food Systems (H.U.B. City Steps)