DuBard Association Method® Basic Course
The DuBard Association Method® is a multisensory teaching strategy.
THE COURSE WILL COVER
- The principles of the DuBard Association Method® as appropriate for kindergarten through second grade students and individuals with communication disorders, dyslexia and learning disabilities,
- The Northampton phonetic symbol system,
- Oral and written language skill development, and
- The DuBard Association Method® as part of the school curriculum.
THE COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR
- Kindergarten through second grade teachers (general and special education),
- Reading specialists and
- Speech-language pathologists.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
This course is offered for 4.0 Southern Miss educator and 4.0 ASHA
speech-language pathologist/audiologist (intermediate level, professional area) CEUs.