Courses offered in the certification are AACSB* accredited undergraduate courses. Certification requirements include:
- Completion of five 3-credit hour undergraduate casino resort management courses (15 credit hours)
- A minimum 70% pass rate plus a minimum score of 70% in the proctored final exam for each course to be eligible to sit for the proctored comprehensive examination.
- A minimum 70% pass rate in proctored comprehensive examination to earn certification. Students must complete the comprehensive examination during the final exam week of their last semester/course.
- Coursework and comprehensive exam must be completed within three years from the start date of the first course taken.
- TM 378 An Introduction to Casino and Resort Operations
- TM 471 Regulatory, Legal and Security Aspects of Casino Operations
- TM 472* Casino and Resort Marketing
- TM 475 Casino and Resort Financial Analysis
- TM 478 Casino and Resort Operations II
*AACSB – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business