Child and Family Studies
- Admissions requirements are found in the Southern Miss Graduate Bulletin. Please see the Southern Miss Web site, Office of Graduate Studies page, for university admission details and Child and Family Studies page for online master's program details.
- The priority application date is March 15th for Fall semeter and September 15 for Spring semester. We will accept applications until June 1 and November 1, and if places are available, we will consider applications until those times.
- Make sure to submit everything online to the Graduate School
- Apply here: http://www.usm.edu/graduateschool/admissions.php
- Submit test scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Letter of Intent
- Address your professional goals, why you need this degree, why you want to study in this field, how this degree will help you reach your professional goals, and how this program is a good fit for you and your professional goals. Also, talk about the strengths you bring to the program and challenges you may face.