Successful professionals in Logistics, Trade and Transportation possess a wide range of competences, and come from a broad range of educational backgrounds and experiences. Therefore, candidates with a Bachelor degree in any major will be considered for admission. The candidate must also meet the following requirements for admission in the MS LTT program:
- Submit official transcripts. Students must have above 2.5 (4.0 scale) grade point average during the undergraduate studies.
- Submit GRE scores (all sections). The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) may be submitted in place of the GRE.
- Provide three letters of recommendation from persons qualified to assess the applicant’s readiness for graduate study. The letters should be sent to:
118 College Drive #5138 Hattiesburg, MS, 39402
- Submit statement of purpose and goals, and resume.
- Students whose native language is not English must achieve a TOEFL score of 560 (or equivalent) or more.
- In exceptional cases, students may be admitted conditionally. Such students must earn a 3.0 on the first nine (9) semester hours of coursework numbered 500 or above or on all coursework taken while completing this nine (9) hour requirement in order to qualify for regular admission.
The application is done through the University Graduate School at following link