The great diversity and many opportunities in Logistics, Trade and Transportation are represented in the degree requirements including the successful completion of:
- Minimum of total of thirty (30) hours in graduate-level courses.
- Eighteen (18) of the 30 hours must be 600 level or higher.
- Eighteen (18) of the 30 hours must be from the core courses
- Twelve (12) of the 30 hours must be from the approved elective courses
- Successful completion of a comprehensive written or oral examination
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above is required for graduation.
- Some students may be required to take few prerequisites/additional courses that do not count towards the minimum thirty (30) hours.
- Continuous Enrollment Requirement and other requirements as specified in the Graduate Bulletin located at http://www.usm.edu/registrar/bulletins/graduate/index.php