Knowledge is the name of the game.
Coaching is a commitment to acquiring the knowledge and skills it takes to truly develop a team.
Our online version of the Master of Science in Sport Coaching Education follows the same course requirements (36 hours minimum) as the traditional program.
- HPR 604: Advanced Motor Development
- HPR 605: Policy and Governance
- HPR 609: Sport Psychology
- HPR 670: Organizational Leadership in Sport Administration
- HPR 672: Advanced Development of Strength and Conditioning Programs
- HPR 675: Skills, Techniques, and Strategies for Coaching
- HPR 677: Legal Aspects of Sport
- HPR 679: Care and Treatment of Athletic Injuries
- HPR 682: Applied Research Methods and Statistics
- HPR 684: Sport Skill Analysis
- HPR 696: Practicum/Internship