Blackboard 9.1 Course Shell Supplement Support
As the Fall session is quickly approaching, here are a few reminders for those that would like to use Blackboard as a supplement to their courses:
- Please request a course shell at: http://www.usm.edu/elo/csrf/
- If you are using content from a previous Blackboard 9.1 term, please CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS to copy your content into the Spring term, if you do not see the content available in your Spring shell.
- If your course is being offered for the first time in Blackboard 9.1, you should see a course template in your new course. If a template is not available in your new course, please let us know, so we can assist you with this process.
- For a list of Blackboard 9.1 workshops, please visit: http://www.usm.edu/lec/workshops
- For Faculty Support and Tutorials, please visit: http://www.usm.edu/elo/support91/faculty/
We are also happy to assist you with course design, course build, or Blackboard questions in one-on-one meetings. Please contact Susan Rayborn at 601-266-6589, to set up an appointment.
Please let us know you have any questions.
If you need additional support from the Learning Enhancement Center, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org