Literary Jeopardy 2011
Congratulations to our 2011 Literary Jeopardy winners, Dr. Morgan Fritz and Cade Varnado!
If you missed the fun last Wednesday night, try your hand at a few of the clues given to contestants. And remember, your answer must be in the form of a question.
- Few could negate this Ian Fleming thriller that shook the world of spy novels.
- This Agatha Christie train-board who-done-it has passengers pointing fingers and “too many clues.”
- It’s the title of Virginia Woolf’s 1928 gender bending novel, not a city in Florida.
- In this comedic film, later made into a Broadway musical, a woman plays a man who performs as a woman in French nightclubs.
- Though it goes against common sense, his remains were removed from the United States to be reburied in England – alas the body was lost.
- His tombstone in Rome reads: “La Belle Dame sans Merci.”
Click here for the answers--er, questions.