Moorman Symposium Schedule
Friday, May 2 2-4 p.m., International Building Auditorium
- Welcome and Introductions, Angela Ball.
- Panel Discussion, Moderated by David Lehman, author of The Last Avant Garde, a key work of criticism on the New York School. (International Building Auditorium)
- Remarks from panelists Angela Ball, Billy Collins, Barbara Hamby, David Kirby, and David Lehman (moderator), followed by a time for the panel to entertain questions from the audience.
Friday, May 2, 8:00 p.m., Bennett Auditorium
- An evening of poetry featuring Billy Collins.
Saturday, May 3, 2:00 p.m., Gonzales Auditorium, LAB 108
- Informal Q&A featuring Symposium participants. Open to English Department faculty and grad students and visitors from other schools.
Saturday, May 3, 7 to 9 p.m., Bennett Auditorium
- An Evening of Poetry: Denise Duhamel, Barbara Hamby, David Kirby, and David Lehman