Publications and Awards - Elaine White
- Forthcoming: Visioning Retreats as a Strategy for Leadership Development and Site Development. (with Pat Fox, Jane Frike, and Tom Pankiewicz.) National Writing Project, Berkeley, CA.
- Making your first year a success. 2nd edition. (with Robert L. Wyatt.) (2007), Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Making your first year a success. (with Robert L. Wyatt.) Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press, (2001).
- "Getting a Jump on the Work of a New Site." The Voice. 10(1): (2005), 12-13.
- "Setting your sites: Thoughts on being a new NWP site." The Voice. 6(4): (2001), 12-13, 22.
- "Young adult literature, a key to literacy." ALAN Review. 27: (2000), 52-54.
- "Help, my senior high students can't read!" (with R. L. Wyatt.) The Oklahoma Reader. (Spring 1999).
- , & White, J.E. (Winter 1999).The simulated journal: A learning tool for reading and writing. The Oklahoma Reader. Streetman, S., Wyatt, R.L
- Choices Writers Make. (2009). Pearson/Longman.
- "The captain's dog." Book review for The ALAN Review, (2000): 27, 35.
- Mississippi Humanities Council Teacher Award, 2006
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers, 2000