Reservation Guidelines and Agreements
Event Services facilities are your every occasion venues full of southern charm and modern elegance. Below are the general policies and agreements for reserving space in the Union Complex.
- General Reservation Guidelines (pdf)
- Conference Storage/Shipping Agreement (pdf)
- Customer Agreement (pdf)
- Student Organization Customer Agreement (pdf) *Please visit the Student Activities website to complete your Event Registration Form and for more information regarding University policies.
Advertising and Solicitation
Event Services offers three options to promote your upcoming event or business. Each of the options are listed below. For more information on how you can reach people on campus and in the Union Complex, please contact Event Services at 601.266.4399 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EagleVision Advertising (pdf) *EagleVision screens are placed throughout the Union Complex in high traffic areas. You're guaranteed a minimum of 200 impressions a day.
- Solicitation Policy (pdf) *If you want to advertise your business on campus, please read the soliciation policy and register with Event Services.
- Bulletin Boards- *There are two bulletin boards located in the center of the RC Cook Union Lobby. These boards are checked throughout the day for inappropriate content. Any content deemed inappropriate will be removed and your business will be contacted.