Revisions are requests to change your Financial Aid offer. Our financial aid packages are normally prepared for the maximum amount allowed; therefore, revisions are kept to a minimum. Revisions are required when there are extenuating circumstances such as:
- Parent PLUS Loan denied
- Cancel work-study to be considered for additional loan proceeds
- Progressing a grade-level to change your loan limits
- Removal from Adult Services
- Child Care Payment Dependent Care Allowance (additional documentation may be necessary)
- Other reasons: Computer Loan (additional documentation necessary)
Revision Request Applications are processed on-line through SOAR. You will need to navigate the following path once you have logged in to SOAR: Self Service > Student Center > Finances > Revise My Financial Aid.
To begin your application process click apply now.