2013 Tide, Sun & Moon Tables for Mississippi
- Tides Home
- Tides for Other States
- About Tides
- Current Conditions
- Other Links
- Mississippi Tide Stations
- Pearlington, Pearl River: 30°14.4', 89°36.9'
- Waveland: 30°16.9', 89°22.0'
- St. Louis Bay entrance: 30°19.5', 89°19.5'
- Wolf River, Henderson Ave. bridge: 30°21.5', 89°16.4'
- Pass Christian Yacht Club, MS Sound: 30°18.6', 89°14.7'
- Cat Island: 30°13.9', 89°07.0'
- Gulfport Harbor, Mississippi Sound: 30°21.6', 89°04.9'
- Turkey Creek, Bernard Bayou: 30°25.6', 89°03.2'
- Ship Island, Mississippi Sound: 30°12.8', 88°58.3'
- Biloxi (Point Cadet), Biloxi Bay: 30°23.4', 88°51.4'
- Hollingsworth Point, Davis Bayou: 30°23.2', 88°46.4'
- Horn Island, Mississippi Sound: 30°14.3', 88°40.0'
- Pascagoula, Mississippi Sound: 30°20.4', 88°32.0'
- Point of Pines, Bayou Cumbest: 30°23.2', 88°26.4'
- Sunrise & Sunset Table
- Moonrise & Moonset Table
Click asymbol to open the table as a pdf file, or use the menu above.
Moon Phase and Weather Conditions
LEGAL NOTE: Although the greatest care has been taken in compilation and preparation of these Mississippi Tide, Sun, Moon Tables, The University of Southern Mississippi, College of Science & Technology, Gulf Coast Research Laboratory, and all employees involved in the production and presentation of these tables accept no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, or alterations or for any consequences ensuing upon the use of, or reliance upon, any information presented.