Gretchen L. Waggy
Gulf Coast Research Laboratory
Department of Coastal Sciences
703 East Beach Drive
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
PO Box 7000
Ocean Springs, MS 39566-7000
Phone: (228) 818-8827
Fax: (228) 872-4204
- Graduate Student, Research Assistant ? Department of Coastal Sciences, Fisheries Ecology
- B.S. Degree - Coastal Carolina University, Conaway, SC, 2001, Marine Science.
- My primary research interest is "Aspects of the life history of silver perch, Bairdiella chrysoura (Pisces: Sciaenidae), in the northern Gulf of Mexico."
- Other interests include Environmental issues, maintaining aquaria, biodiversity of
fishes of the Gulf Coast.
- My previous research has included: Genetic comparisons of endemic Australian,
freshwater fish (Gadopsidae); Population genetics of ghost crabs; and Orientation
mechanisms, homing, and population characteristics of the eastern box turtle.