Skip over navigation
J. Read Hendon, Ph.D.
- Comyns, B.H., N.M. Crochet, J.S. Franks, J.R. Hendon & R.S. Waller. 2002. Preliminary assessment of the association of larval fishes with pelagic Sargassum and convergence zones in the northcentral Gulf of Mexico. Proc. 53rd Ann. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst., Biloxi, Mississippi: 636-645.
- Franks, J.S., J.R. Hendon & N.M. Garber. 2004. Red snapper (Lutjanus campechanus) associated with a small artificial structure in the Mississippi Sound, a northern Gulf of Mexico estuary. Proc. 55th Ann. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst., Xel-Ha, Mexico: 853-864.
- Franks, J.S., J.T. Ogle, J.R. Hendon, D.N. Barnes and L.C. Nicholson. 2001. Growth of captive tripletail, Lobotes surinamensis. Gulf Carib. Res. 13:75-78.
- Fulford, R.S. & J.R. Hendon. 2010. Evaluating management actions for spotted seatrout, Cynoscion nebulosus, in Mississippi with an age-structured projection model. Gulf Carib. Res. 22:51-61. Download pdf
- Hendon, J.R., J.S. Franks & D.P. Gibson. 2004. A comparison of age estimates from sagittal otoliths and the first dorsal spine for cobia (Rachycentron canadum) from the northcentral Gulf of Mexico. Proc. 55th Ann. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst., Xel-Ha, Mexico: 280-293.
- Hendon, J.R., J.R. Warren, J.S. Franks & M.V. Buchanan. 2002. Movements of spotted seatrout (Cynoscion nebulosus) in Mississippi coastal waters based on tag-recapture. Gulf Mex. Sci. 2002(2):91-97.
- Hendon, J.R., M.S. Peterson & B.H. Comyns. 2000. Spatio-temporal distribution of larval Gobiosoma bosc in waters adjacent to natural and altered marsh-edge habitats of Mississippi coastal waters. Bull. Mar. Sci. 66(1):143-156.
- Hendon, J.R., M.S. Peterson & B.H. Comyns. 2000. Seasonal distribution of gobiids along estuarine marsh-edge habitats: assessing the effect of habitat alteration. Proc. 52nd Ann. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst., Key West, Florida: 428-441.
- Hendon, J.R. & J.R. Warren. 2003. Management of spotted seatrout in Mississippi: effects of changing the minimum size limit. Proc. 54th Ann. Gulf Carib. Fish. Inst., Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands: 622-634.
- Peterson, M.S., B.H. Comyns, J.R. Hendon, P.J.Bond & G.A. Duff. 2000. Habitat use by early life-history stages of fishes and crustaceans along a changing estuarine landscape: differences between natural and altered shoreline sites. Wetlands Ecol. Manag. 8:209-219.