Apply to Graduate School
As a Carnegie Doctoral Research Extensive institution, the Southern Miss Graduate School offers nearly 75 different certificate, master's, specialist's, and doctoral degree programs through the Colleges of Arts and Letters, Business, Education and Psychology, Health, Nursing, and Science and Technology.
- Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Application for Graduate Admissions * (Use this link for regular, non degree, and certificate program applications) Note: Effective July 1, all application fees will increase to $60.
- Request for Deferral of Admissions (use this form in the event you need to delay your start term)
- Readmission Application * Note: Effective July 1, all application fees will increase to $60.
- Contact Graduate Admissions
- Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Graduate Certificate Programs (Documents required for processing: Application, official transcripts from all schools attended, Immunization Records, and payment of application fee)
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Graduate Degree Programs, Contacts, and Deadlines
- Out of Career Coursework Form
- Pay Fees Online
- When Fees Apply
- Plans of Study: Master's, Doctoral, Specialist, or Certificate
- Tuition & Fees
- Limitations on University of Southern Mississippi Faculty Members
*Fees are non-refundable.