A Journal for Graduate Student Research
The Dean of the Graduate School and the Graduate Student Senate at the University of Southern Mississippi are pleased to announce the publication and release of the inaugural issue of SYNERGY, a graduate student journal. In celebration of the university’s centennial, which occured on March 20, 2010, this issue features work exclusively by USM graduate students submitted from each of the five colleges. Please call 601.266.4369 for more information.
- Congratulations to all the authors, who were competively selected for publication in this volume.
- Authors are invited to come by the McCain Graduate Library, room 211, to pick up two complementary copies.
- Those interested in being considered for future publication should check back in the near future for the next Call for Papers.
SYNERGY VOLUME 3 Call for Papers
- #1 (Sp 2013) Arts & Letters and Business
- #2 (Su 2013) Science & Tech
- #3 (Fall 2012) Ed & Psy and Health