Transfer students must either have an associate's degree intended for transfer from a regionally accredited institution or have completed the 30 semester hours of designated college coursework outlined below with at least a 2.0 grade point average for admission to the university:
- 6 semester hours of English composition (English Composition I and II)
- 3 semester hours of mathematics (College Algebra, Quantitative Reasoning, or higher mathematics)
- 6 semester hours of science (must be laboratory-based)
- 9 semester hours of humanities and fine arts (common examples of acceptable coursework: History, Philosophy, Religion, World Literature, Art, Music)
- 6 semester hours of social or behavioral sciences (common examples of acceptable coursework: Anthropology, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work)
Please note that admission to some academic programs may require students to meet additional requirements.