To honor the people of South Mississippi and the community that supports our university, the Department of Student Services is hosting a university-wide day of community service called The Big Event.
Our goal is to have 100 student, faculty and staff volunteers from Southern Miss help our local community!
Saturday, March 21
Meet at Fleming Education Center Rotunda
Gulf Park Campus, Long Beach
- 8:00 a.m. - Welcome, Check-In and Light Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - Volunteer Site Departure (Transportation Provided)
- Noon - Free Lunch at Volunteer Site
- 2:00 p.m. - Return to Gulf Park Campus and Reflection
- To volunteer for the Big Event, pre-registration is required.
- Registration deadline is Thursday, March 19.
- Volunteers will be provided lunch
- Register today for The Big Event!
- Volunteers will park and check-in at the Fleming Education Center Rotunda.
- Transportation is provided to the off-campus volunteer sites.
- The child-friendly volunteer activity will remain on-campus.