Event and Room Reservations
The Department of Student Services is available to assist in scheduling reservations and setup for events held on the Gulf Park Campus, in Long Beach, and the Gulf Coast Student Service Center in Gulfport.
Our facilities and grounds can accommodate your business meeting, wedding, reception, conference, or most any other event. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and help make your event successful. Please contact us to discuss your needs and/or schedule a tour of our facilities.
The Department of Student Services will:
- Provide scheduling of the facility
- Provide beverages and other non-food items
- Provide sound and lighting assistance for the Fleming Education Center Auditorium
- Provide set-up for purchased food and beverages
- Provide clean-up services after the scheduled event
- Notify campus security of the scheduled event
- Invoice department for appropriate expenses. Please note fees apply to some services
University Communications-Gulf Coast will:
- Coordinate publicity and news for the event
- Assist with decorations
- Review printed materials
- Review university protocol
- Request facility and services five working days prior to the event
- Provide the Department of Student Services with the appropriate departmental budget string for expenses incurred
- Select and order catered food
- Contact University Communications-Gulf Coast to discuss requested services
For more information contact:
Gina Lansford, M.S.
Schedule and Events Coordinator
The Department of Student Services
730 East Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, MS 39560
Location: Hardy Hall, Room 234, Gulf Park Campus, Long Beach