Golden Eagle Ticket
Welcome Week has been rescheduled to September 10 -14!
Welcome Week Events Can Lead to Winning Great Prizes!
Want to win an iPad, Nook Simple Touch and so much more? It's simple! Attend various Welcome Week events, receive a stamp on your Golden Eagle Ticket and enter it to win great prizes.
Golden Eagle Ticket Distribution
Golden Eagle Ticket distribution will begin on August 22 at the designated sites listed below.
Golden Eagle Ticket Distribution Sites
- Department of Student Services, Holloway East 3
- Department of Student Services, Holloway E-1
- Office of Admissions
- Gulf Coast Library Information Desk
- Learning Commons in Gulf Coast Library, Suite 107
- Welcome Week Information Table in Fleming Education Center Rotunda
- Tickets will also be distributed at various Welcome Week events by the Southern Connection Team and Department of Student Services staff
Enter to win prizes, by completing your Golden Eagle Ticket and meeting the attendance requirements. Receive a stamp at designated location during each event. Various events have 5, 10 or 20 point values.
Participants must be currently enrolled students at Southern Miss Gulf Coast. In order to be eligible to win prizes, students are required to obtain a total of 100 points (must attend at least one 20 point event).
Turn in Golden Eagle Ticket by 5 p.m. on September 19
Turn in completed Golden Eagle Ticket by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, September 19, to the Department of Student Services in Holloway E-1 or Holloway East 3, located at the Gulf Park Campus in Long Beach. Drawing for prizes will be held on Friday, September 21. You do not have to be present to win. All winners will be notified via University email and the Welcome Week website.