Golden Eagle Ticket
Welcome Week Events Can Lead to Winning Great Prizes!
Want to win an iPad, Nook and so much more? It's simple! Attend various Welcome Week events, receive a stamp on your Golden Eagle Ticket and enter it to win great prizes.
Golden Eagle Ticket Distribution
Golden Eagle Ticket distribution will begin on Wednesday, August 20 at the designated sites listed below.
Golden Eagle Ticket Distribution Sites
- Division of Student Affairs: Hardy Hall, 2nd Floor
- Office of Admissions: Hardy Hall, 1st Floor
- Gulf Coast Library Information Desk: 1st Floor
- Learning Commons: Gulf Coast Library, Suite 107
- Tickets will also be distributed at various Welcome Week events by the Southern Connection Leadership Team, Division of Student Affairs staff and Welcome Week committee members.
Enter to win prizes by completing your Golden Eagle Ticket and meeting the attendance requirements. Receive a stamp at designated locations during events. Various events have 5, 10 or 20 point values.
Participants must be currently enrolled students at Southern Miss Gulf Coast. In order to be eligible to win prizes, students are required to obtain a total of 50, 75 or 100+ points.
Turn in Golden Eagle Ticket by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 3
Turn in completed Golden Eagle Ticket by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, September 3, to the Division of Student Affairs in Hardy Hall. Drawing for prizes will be held on Friday, September 5. You do not have to be present to win. All winners will be notified via University email.