|Many topics that have traditionally been ignored by journals will be included in WHS, along with timely, cutting-edge scholarship. Each issue will feature: |
- Original and timely scholarly articles
- Reviews of current books
- Regular features on White House history
- Regular features profiling first couples
- Regular features on presidential sites (libraries, homes, foundations...)
- News and events on the White House and first family
Articles are scholarly yet highly readable, slightly shorter than that found in most journals, and appropriate for a wide audience. WHS is suitable for scholars and libraries, presidential sites and institutions, and enthusiasts of the White House.
White House Studies is published by Nova Science Journals, a division of Nova Science Publishers, Inc.