Mississippi Health Summit 2012
The 2012 Mississippi Health Summit was held on Friday, June 29, 2012 at The University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg. This year’s event promoted evidence-based health policy and literacy as they relate to effective wellness promotion and prevention strategies.
The goal of the Mississippi Health Summit is not simply to discuss the state’s health issues and opportunities, but to form a plan to further improve health care and the health outcomes of our citizens. This invitation-only Summit is a unique meeting of the top professionals in health care in Mississippi.
A special thank you to our conference sponsors:
Gold Level Sponsors:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi
- Office of the Governor of the State of Mississippi
- The University of Southern Mississippi, College of Health
Silver Level Sponsors:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Mississippi Insurance Department
- Mississippi Public Health Association
- Mississippi Public Health Institute
- Mississippi Rural Health Association
- William Carey University, College of Osteopathic Medicine
Bronze Level Sponsors:
- Fannie Lou Hamer Cancer Foundation
- Magnolia Health Plan
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.