Usher Syndrome Awareness Day.
Own the Equinox
claiming the third Saturday in September each year.)
click Own_the_Equinox_for_Usher_Awareness for flyer information
Saturday, September 19
For more information, call +1-978-637-2625 or email Mark Dunning at email@example.com
Open Hands Open Access: Deaf-Blind Intervener Learning Modules
The Open Hands Open Access (OHOA) Intervener Learning Modules are a free national resource designed to increase awareness, knowledge, and skills related to intervention for students who are deaf-blind and are being served in educational settings (ages 3 through 21).
HOW CAN YOU TAKE THE MODULES?
1) Take them through the National Center on Deaf-Blindness (NCDB) for FREE. Go to the website at https://nationaldb.org/ohoaregister to register and complete the online form. Once you are given a sign-in credential, you can move through the modules at your own pace in an unhosted environment
2) Join in with Mississippians to take them! Contact us to find out when the next Cohort starts or to tailor your educational team training!
This option will provide you with:
· Applying your learning to your student/child
· Additional expertise through collaborative learning
· Shared ideas, resources, and extended support
· Increased teaming = greater student/child success
· Regular feedback on your assignments
· Monthly face to face time with your host
GITWL (Getting in Touch with Literacy) Conference!
November 18-21, 2015
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa; Albuquerque, New Mexico
click here for more information and registration