B.S. in Sport Management - Study Abroad Opportunities
The sport industry is a global phenomenon, both in nature and scope. In order to fully understand the depth and breadth of international sport, credit-earning study abroad opportunities have been created in Great Britain, Asia and South America.
British Studies Program
The Sport Global Studies class is offered each July in London, England and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Students have the opportunity to visit sport industry personnel in organizations and venues including:
To learn more, visit the British Studies' website.
Links of Interest
- Royal and Ancient Golf Club to St. Andrews Scotland
- Edinburgh International Climbing Arena
- Scottish Highland Games
- Wimbledon Tennis Championships
- The world's largest sport architecture organization
- The British Olympic Sport Training Centers and Organization
- Stoke Mandeville and Dr. Guttman's at the birthplace of the Paralympic Games
Program Director's Contact Information
Dr. Dennis Phillips – Program Director and Associate Professor
P: (601)-266-5578 Email: Dennis.Phillips@usm.edu Room: HPR 233
Last Updated: April 2, 2013