Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is comprised on one representative from each of the university recognized student organizations that have become officially affiliated with the Center for Human Rights.
Membership is restricted to students and the only elected officer is that of "Moderator".
The 2011 -12 co-Moderators are Dylan Harris & Kyle Birdwell. They can be reached at the following email addresses:
Current Affiliated Student Organizations include:
- African American Student Organization
- Amnesty International
- Arab-American Association
- BSW Club
- Feminist Majority Leadership
- Golden Eagle Intertribal Society
- Student Association of Social Workers
- Students for Human Rights
- TOMs Campus Club
- Voices for Planned Parenthood