Change Your Challenge Questions
- Open your Internet browser (Internet Explorer, etc.) and navigate to http://campusid.usm.edu.
- Input your CampusID (previously known as your SOAR ID) and password. Once you have done this, select the "Login" button
- Look in the left hand column. You will see the "Password Challenge Response" link. Select "Password Challenge Response."
- Un-check the "Use Stored Response?" check box. You will then be able to change your previously entered challenge questions.
- Once changes have been made, select the "Submit" button.
- The following screen will confirm that your changes have been made.
- Select "Logout" in the upper right portion of your screen.