Change Your Password
- Open your Internet browser and navigate to http://campusid.usm.edu.
- Input your CampusID (previously known as your SOAR ID) and password. Once you have done this, select the "Login" button.
- Look in the left hand column. You will see the "Change Password" link. Select "Change Password."
- In the "Old Password" field, type your current CampusID password. In the "New Password" field, type what you want your new password to be. In the "Retype Password" field, retype your new password and, once finished, select the "Submit" button.
- Select "Logout" in the upper right portion of your screen.