PuTTY SSH Instructions
How to set up Putty SSH for use with Dreamweaver
- Connect to the server you want transfer files to. You have to be connected to the server via PuTTY SSH before you can transfer FTP files to the server.
- In the Site menu, select "Define Sites."
- Select "Edit" to edit an existing site definition or "New" for a new site definition.
- In the Remote Info category, type 127.0.0.1 as the FTP Host. Be sure to check the "Use Passive FTP" and select "OK."
- You should now be able to "Get" and "Put" files securely.
When filling out this form, please fill in all fields.