Reserve a Room in Outlook 2007
- To reserve a conference room for a meeting, go to the "Scheduling Assistant."
- From here, click "Add Rooms..."
- When the dialogue box appears, you can search for a room by typing the room name in the search box, selecting the appropriate room and then clicking "Rooms->."
- Then click "OK."
- The room now shows up under "All Attendees," and it's "Free"/"Busy" time is shown to the right.
- "Free"/"Busy" time colors are explained at the bottom of the screen. If the room is free, the row to the right of it will be white.
Note: You should not send a meeting request for any time that the room does not show up as "Available" or "Free."
- Now, you can send your meeting request.
- If the room is free and you send a meeting request, you should get an email showing that the room has accepted the request.