Administrative Assistant to the Director
Jacqueline Sims has worked at KIN for six years. Her main responsibilities include, but are definitely not limited to:
- Manages all aspects of information and paperwork flowing from KIN to various departments, schools, and centers.
- Prepares correspondence to departments - notifies them of deadlines, orders and distributes forms (various permission forms and personnel forms).
- Serves as the building liaison. Maintains building maintenance by placing work orders to the Physical Plant.
- Generates hire paperwork each semester for faculty, staff, one-year and adjunct teaching loads.
- Order equipment and maintain inventory.
- Reconciles budget for under payment and over payment. Makes deposits.
- Oversees graduate school admission procedures. Maintains files for graduate students.
- M.S. Social Work, University of Southern Mississippi (2011)
- B.A. Administration Justice, University of Southern Mississippi (2007)
- A.A. Administrative Support, Pearl River Community College (1995)
- First Aid Certified Instructor
- Gamma Phi Beta
- Association of Social Work Students
- Association of Office Professionals