What is the Blackboard Symposium?
interested in innovation and collaboration. The event will feature:
- Sessions led by faculty and technology leaders from higher education institutions throughout the Southeast
- Opportunities to hear from peers how their using solutions offered by Blackboard technology partners in the classroom (see Partners tab for more info)
- Interactive presentations from Blackboard representatives on the use of Blackboard solutions on campus
- Keynote address from Dr. Dave Davies, Dean of the Southern Miss Honors College
- Keynote address from Terry Pollard, Director for Instructional Development and Distance Learning and Assistant Professor within the School of Health-Related Professions at the University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch on both days
The symposium will be held September 27-28, 2012, at the University of Southern Mississippi Thad Cochran Center.
Stay tuned for more details as we confirm the final agenda. For hotel information, check the Registration Page.
Who should attend?
We welcome instructors, instructional designers, system administrators, IT and Distance Learning representatives, and anyone else interested in collaborating on innovation in education! If you can make the trip to Hattiesburg, we’ll make it worth your while!