Membership, Outreach and Fundraising Committee
- Meeting: The 3rd tuesday of the month @9:30 am CST
- IAC Committee Action Plan MOF 12-15
- Todd Davis- CO-CHAIR
- Keenan Davis - CO-CHAIR
- Tom Schoemann- CLTT Liason
University of Southern Mississippi
- W. Edward Hatten, Jr.
Dukes, Dukes, Keating & Faneca, P.A.
- Wallace A "Rope" Burns, Jr.
- to promote LTT professionals to become members of the IAC
- to assist in the development of plans to obtain financial support for vital needs not funded through the state budget such as research projects, faculty salary supplements, library, student grants, and equipment
- to reviewing the status of private funds of the CLTT and advising the Director on matters related thereto
- to recommend the annual membership donations levels to be authorized by the Board of Directors
- to disseminate information regarding the CLTT