Membership, Outreach and Fundraising Committee
- Meeting Information Coming Soon...
- AJ Hughes - CO-CHAIR
Gulfport-Biloxi Regional Airport Authority
- Michael Stokes - CO-CHAIR
- Tulio Sulbaran - CLTT Liason
University of Southern Mississippi
- Robert Burt
- Mary Ann Moon, CEcD
VP Business and Economic Development MS Legislative and Consulting Group, LLC
- W. Edward Hatten, Jr.
Dukes, Dukes, Keating & Faneca, P.A.
- Wallace A "Rope" Burns, Jr.
- to promote LTT professionals to become members of the IAC
- to assist in the development of plans to obtain financial support for vital needs not funded through the state budget such as research projects, faculty salary supplements, library, student grants, and equipment
- to reviewing the status of private funds of the CLTT and advising the Director on matters related thereto
- to recommend the annual membership donations levels to be authorized by the Board of Directors
- to disseminate information regarding the CLTT