Logistics, Trade and Transportation Symposium
February 26-27, 2014 - Gulfport, Mississippi
University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Park Campus
The Center for Logistics, Trade and Transportation (CLTT) at the University of Southern Mississippi with sponsorship from the US Department of Commerce and the National Center for Freight and Infrastructure Research and Education (CFIRE) is hosting the Logistics, Trade and Transportation (LTT) Symposium - February 26-27, 2014 - Gulfport, Mississippi.
The LTT Symposium will gather leading logistics, trade and transportation industry, government, and research experts to exchange ideas on how to address the opportunities and challenges facing the U.S. Southeast transportation system from the changing global economy. Emerging trends such as the expansion of the Panama Canal, energy-based exports, and next generation vessels/vehicles, among many other cutting edge topics will be on the agenda. Attending this symposium will provide the new knowledge and connections that logistics, trade and transportation industry professionals need to succeed.
Focusing on the Southeastern Opportunities and Challenges the symposium will provide an opportunity for Industry Professionals, Professors and Students to network and discussed important issues through the symposium’s three tracks Industry/Professional Track, Professors Track and Students Track. The professors are encouraged to: a- Submit Papers for Peer Review and Presentation
The LTT Symposium Professors track will provide attendees the opportunity to listen innovative applied research, discuss about funding and/or collaboration opportunities, interact with industry professionals and gain insight on research activities in a variety of important topics. The agenda provides plenty of time for the attendees to network, interact and discuss one-one specific topics/business of interest.
For further information please contact the Academic Peer Review Papers and Presentation Track Committee:
- Chair: Chad Miller - The University of Southern Mississippi – CLTT Assistant Director - email@example.com - 601.266.6666
- Co-Chair: Mohammad Rahman - The University of Southern Mississippi – CLTT Affiliated Faculty - Mohammad.Rahman@usm.edu - 601.266.4902
- Members: Mike Anderson - University of Alabama - Huntsville
- Members: Mihalis Golias - The University of Memphis
- Members: Kazuya Kawamura - The University of Illinois at Chicago
- Members: Alan Horowitz - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Members: George Edwards - Tuskegee University