Computing Resources > Wireless
All DMS buildings on the Stennis campus have full wireless capability through the USM Wireless Network. This allows universal access to the internet and departmental printing resources for all wireless-enabled computers.
How to Activate "USM" Wireless Network
Faculty, Staff and Students can connect devices to the "USM" wireless network by following these simple steps:
- Select the "USM HELP" network under your wireless list.
- Open up a Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox)
- Browser should automatically reroute to the USM wireless page. If not, the address is wireless.usm.edu/xpress
- Accept the terms and agreement and select "Start."
- Follow the remaining instructions.
- If you are Faculty/staff, select Faculty and Staff. If you are a student, select Students.
- Provide your USM employee number or student number and password
Guest Access to USM Wireless Network: