Evelyn Weaver, MS MLS(ASCP)
Education Coordinator, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
M.S. – Medical Technology
The University of Southern Mississippi, 2009
B.S. – Medical Technology
The University of Southern Mississippi, 1979
Clinical Educator/Laboratory Safety and Chemical Hygiene Officer (2004 – present)
Medical Technologist – Microbiology (1983 – 2004), Memorial Hospital at Gulfport (MHG)
Medical Technologist – Immunohematology, Chemistry (1981 – 1983), MHG
Medical Technologist – Microbiology, Urinalysis (1979 – 1981), MHG
Medical Technology Student Practicum (1979), Singing River Hospital
- Safety: Do you really know what you think you know? Presented at the Louisiana/Mississippi Annual Bi-state Clinical Laboratory Science meeting, April 2011 in Bossier City, Louisiana.
- OSHA Safety and Compliance for Clinical Laboratories; Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure, Exposure to Chemicals, Personal Protective Equipment, and Laboratory Ergonomics Presented at the MPHCA Fall Clinical Conference, November 2010 in Meridian, MS.
- Mississippi Manpower Study. Presented at the Louisiana/Mississippi Annual Bi-state Clinical Laboratory Science meeting, April 2009 in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- · Member of the American Society of Clinical Laboratory Scientists(ASCLS)
- President, ASCLS-Mississippi (2009 – 2011)
- President-elect, ASCLS – Mississippi (2009)
- ASCLS – Mississippi, Board of Directors (2007 – 2009)
- · Clinical Laboratory Educator’s Conference (CLEC)
- General Chair – 2010, Biloxi
- Committee Member (2008, 2009, 2011)