Information and Application Form 2013-2014
A student MUST
- Be a Nutrition and Dietetics Major and be ENROLLED during the 2013-2014 school year to receive a scholarship as a tuition benefit.
- An undergraduate student graduating in May 2013 or August 2013 may apply for graduate scholarships if planning to attend as a graduate student in the 2013-2014 school year.
Currently enrolled students graduating in December 2013 who will be pursuing graduate studies during the Spring Semester 2013 are eligible for graduate scholarships.
The deadline for applications for scholarships/awards is 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 15, 2013.
Applications should be submitted to Belynda Brock in the Department of Nutrition and Food Systems Main Office (FG 210)
Each application must include 3 copies of each of the following:
- Completed Application Form (attached).
- Completed USM Awards Form (attached). Complete all information except “Award to be Presented” and “Description of Award”. Ignore dates at the bottom of the form.
- A current Degree to Progress, including Fall Semester 2012. (Student can print from SOAR under Academic Summary - “Unofficial Transcript”).
Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
All scholarships are subject to availability of funds for the current year.
This form does not substitute for the Financial Aid Scholarship form.
Financial Aid applications must be submitted to financial aid office by March 15, 2012.
Please Click Here to download application.