If America is to continue its position as the principal economic force in the global marketplace, it must include all members of its society in productive enterprise. Purchasing power in the minority community will be getting much larger.
The University of Southern Mississippi highly encourages its constituents to source their needs from small, minority-owned, and women-owned businesses, as well as veteran-owned businesses. To assist you in this endeavor we have provided a few tools listed below.
The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) provides a searchable vendor database. Once there, select the ‘Search Now’ link. No login is required. Additionally, another searchable database is the Mississippi Minority Business Registry.
The following are diverse suppliers that may be of assistance for various needs throughout the University:
- Scarborough Security Services - 228.254.0435 email@example.com
- Crystal Clear Cleaning Specialist, LLC - 601.749.9895 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dunn Maintenance - 601.590.0743 email@example.com
- We Clean - 228.239.6629
- DCD Construction, Inc - 228.872.8060 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applied Geo Technologies, Inc - 601.663.7484 email@example.com
- B&K Painting Company - 228.341.3090 firstname.lastname@example.org
- I2RCorp - 228.688.2452 email@example.com
- NVision Solutions - 228.242.0015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olympic Construction, LLC - 504.849.0012 email@example.com
- Professional Cleaning Services, LLC - 228.342.3890 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sundial Solar Power - 601.500.7721 email@example.com
- AW Painting & Contracting - 601.906.1106 firstname.lastname@example.org