DuBard Association Method® Practicum
THE PRACTICUM WILL COVER
- Implementation of specific levels of the DuBard Association Method® curriculum,
- Establishment of proficiency in oral and written skill development,
- Informal evaluation of participant’s oral and written competency,
- Planning for new instruction,
- Requirements necessary to meet IMSLEC teaching-level standards for supervised practicum,
- Up to 80 supervised clock hours, and
- Three follow-up observations/consultations at participant’s worksite during a nine-month period. These observations/consultations may be conducted on-site or electronically.
THE PRACTICUM IS DESIGNED FOR
- Kindergarten through second grade teachers (general and special education),
- Reading specialists and
- Speech-language pathologists.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
This course is offered for varying numbers of CEUs (intermediate level, professional area) based on number of scheduled hours.