DuBard Association Method® Seminar
THE SEMINAR WILL COVER
- A review of the beginning levels of the DuBard Association Method®,
- The structure of language as utilized at the various story levels of the method,
- Correlative programs: math, telling time, calendar work and related subject areas,
- Classroom management for effective implementation of the method,
- Lesson planning,
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) development,
- Development of materials,
- Task analysis of commercial textbook material for modification for children with language disorders, and
- Syllable types and transfer to texts.
THE SEMINAR IS DESIGNED FOR
- Kindergarten through second grade teachers (general and special education),
- Reading specialists and
- Speech-language pathologists.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
This course is offered for 4.0 Southern Miss educator and 4.0 ASHA
speech-language pathologist/audiologist (intermediate level, professional area) CEUs.